Thursday 7 February 2013

Jerri Mokgofe x Get The Look Shoot For GQ South Africa My Style Diary
























































This one I call it the jazzed up Yuppie look, you could never go wrong with it. It consists of all the safe basics any guy should have in their cupboard. (Was that yawn and eye roll provoking?)  - Wall Street vibes.

Some guy I know and that knows me once spoke about my choice of wardrobe in an unflattering way and instead of keeping quiet and let him believe what he obviously solely concluded as a solid point I tried to defend myself. And what did good ol’ Jerri say when he opened his mouth? “I do have boy clothes you know”. The funniest but before then most pathetic defence statement ever. It is now an inside jokes that still cracks all of us up!


Leather slip on brogues Trenery
Socks : Happy Socks
Blazer : Tailor Made
Chinos: W Collection
Ring : Cheap Monday
Document Wallet : PUMA Urban Mobility

Perhaps I should start jamming this look more often, No?

This was first published on GQ South Africa - My Style Diary page. Photography by: Prudence Louw

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment