Wednesday 6 February 2013

Jerri Mokgofe x Get The Look Shoot For GQ South Africa My Style Diary



















































My look today is what I call the "The Classic"  to go to look. White shirt and blue denims will forever be en vogue you can never go wrong with that combo. Add a little twist to it and you on the money!

Ivy Cap - Cutrite
The Nantucket Cowl - Yakoo Scarves
Rings - Cheap Monday
Slim fit cut shirt- Hugo Boss
Slim fit cut denims - Wrangler
Mid sneakers – Feiyue

Spot the difference; it is like a cycle of adding a removing till the best styling prevails. The published shot which I and Prudence deemed the hero shot ended up being the one with the yellow Nantucket cowl Yakoo scarf.

This was first published on GQ South Africa - My Style Diary page. Photography by: Prudence Louw

DON'T SELL YOURSELF TOO SHORT, THINK PRADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment