Friday 8 February 2013

Jerri Mokgofe x Get The Look Shoot For GQ South Africa My Style Diary






























































This look is interpretative, wild, fashion forward, spot-on-trend, confrontational and daring. The Murban aka Turban is inspired by ETRO, Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier Paris Fashion Week SS 13 Collections. One of my favourite things to do when I put a look together is to choose statement accessories and this look is made by the accessories. A look must never be forgettable something needs to speak volumes!

Murban aka Turban : Zoe Aspara
Leather Body Harness : Online
Double Knuckle rings : Cheap Monday
Animal print cut-off Tee : Mr Price project limited edition collection
Slim fit Chinos : Top Man
Desert Boots : Mr. Price

This was first published on GQ South Africa - My Style Diary page. Photography by: Prudence Louw

We had fun shooting this and Prudence had more fun looking at me tying the turban. I got mad turban tying skills, TURBAN ATTACK!

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment