Wednesday 30 January 2013

Jerri Mokgofe x Get The Look Shoot For GQ South Africa My Style Diary | Day 4





















































Look of the day is quite chilled anything goes vibes. Inspired by festival fashion think Oppikoppi meets Coachella. Weird because the more I look at it this look the more I start to believe it might just go in the history books as one my best style mesh up. Just for its simplicity and bold complementary colours. LUST over the look, get it here:

Fedora Hat : Cutrite
Leather Harness : Etsy
Shirt : W Collection
Slim Fit Jeans : Levis
Hunter Boots
Leather Satchel Bag : Oconi
Rings : Urban Outfitters & Cheap Monday

This was first published on GQ South Africa - My Style Diary page. Photographer: Prudence Louw

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment