Wednesday 14 March 2012

Heart Attack On A Tray
































































These delicacies were served at the Design Indaba 2012 throughout the day.  As much as I wanted to attack and gobble ‘em up; my will power to limit myself to only 2 during the day held through. 

I have masterpieces in my wardrobe I just cannot afford not to fit in them plus this is the perfect time to start working on that summer body. Yes to look FERSOSH in summer you must start in winter or its game over. 

OK Fine you are going to hate me for this but I forgot to take the details of the bakery boutique that makes these baby monsters!

Their red velvet was absolutely stunning, it is not a moist but moist enough and they don’t use the red colouring so it’s not as overpowering and doesn’t look vile. It just has enough beetroot and the cream cheese finish tastes like something forbidden. 

Nothing tastes as photographing cute lil delightful cup cakes feels! Nibble on that Kate - The only Kate in the World - Yes that's Miss Moss if you will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment