Tuesday 7 June 2011

Funduzi by Craig Jacobs S/S 11 Collection













Craig Jacobs showed his S/S 2011 collection, he didn’t visit the archives but whipped out a whole new collection for “Home Coming”!
I am quite gloomy I didn’t get the opportunity to enjoy the show and absorb this beauty as I had to play photographer as well.
The split tie-dye print tunic with elastic cinched waist is totally divine. I love the gypsy feel it exudes!
The draped off-the-shoulder peach dress is also a winner for me it has that roman-glam inspiration to it. The dress is subtle yet unforgettable.
The knee length Prussian blue number hit home for me, it such a powerful piece. I see it in the office paired with a structured blazer, at a cocktail social complimented with an oversized clutch or as a little number to wear to that romantic dinner date.

I loved the various colour hues.  The gypsy-chic and roman-glam inspiration some garments radiated was absolutely unperturbed!


No comments:

Post a Comment