Tuesday 7 June 2011

Gavin Rajah Home Coming Collection






































After a long absence from the runway Gavin Rajah dug deep in his archives, packed a bag filled with timeless piece from his previous collections and went back to a place he calls HOME Durban.
Love the back less dress with embellishment detail, I find a tastefully backless garment more sensual as opposed to a front revealing one.
I enjoyed the above-knee-length structured trench dress paired with hints of grass green especially the tights; the colour gave the look a well balanced monochromatic feel.
The heel length trench coat is absolutely divine; I found it so bold and mature. I keep having visions of a powerful, self assured woman strutting when I look at it. It reminds me of Maya Angelou’s poem “Phenomenal Woman”
Gavin Rajah’s new collection will be showcased on the 15th July at Cape Town Fashion Week. I am certain it’s going to be Mah-Jor! I am certain an invite in a timeless stationery will be delivered to me in a few weeks, I gotts to see the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment