Tuesday 17 September 2013

According To Jerri for NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto





























Is there anything more pleasurable and enjoyable than a great cup of coffee shared between two friends, lovers or strangers who become friends or strangers who become lovers? Yes, coffee dates are some of the indulgence of life. The joy of it all is much better experienced when prepared in the comfort of your own home. 

imagine Now try and imagine my excitement a few days ago when a big fancy box got dropped off by my front door. What was in the box Jerri, you may ask? Well, it was something fancy, something stylish (naturally) and it came with lots of other goodies to enjoy it with.















































Yes, I got gifted with a NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio coffee machine. The machine is nifty, powerful, and with its stylish design and professional 15 bar pressure, is easy to use, producing a delicious cup of coffee in seconds. That’s right; it gets the job done quicker and efficiently. #TrueStory based on real life events.  






















 Together with the machine, the big fancy black box was filled with NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto’s capsules. The capsules come in 11 delicious flavours. Out of the eleven flavours I have tried something frothy which is the cappuccino. I indulged in something heavenly and chocolate-y that will be the Chococino and from the chilled range I tried the Cuppucino Ice. I have to say I was quite pleasantly surprised after trying the tea latte, absolutely refreshing! Well, if that is not your vibe you have 10 other flavours to choose from. I simply cannot wait to enjoy all the other different NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto’s capsules flavours!






















I am absolutely grateful that I can now enjoy premium caffeine fix at anytime required in the comfort of my home compliments of the NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto. This machine is definitely a sparkly easy-to-use capsule system offering at the push of a button when required.  

I decided to snap my Chococcino making process this morning so I can share it with you. 















  





















Long hours of blogging, reading, editing, styling outfits, photographing and writing just got more Dolce!

1 comment: