Thursday 1 November 2012

Lust List | NIKE Air Max 90

























Not the one for trainers and I have always looked down upon them when worn out of the proximities of a gymnasium BUT these are THE TRUTH

These Air Max 90 trainers from Nike are part of the Hyperfuse pack which eliminates stitching on the upper and includes mesh side panels for breathability and to reduce the weight. They come in textile upper featuring Swoosh branding on the sides, a visible Air unit in the midsole, rubber paneling and Nike branding throughout plus a mesh lining. Textile & Synthetic Upper/Synthetic Sole , Lining: Textile 

I am absolutely lusting for some NIKE Air Max 90 Hyperfuse in HyperPink, HyperYellow and HyperGreen! Ofcourse no retailer stocks them yet in Johannesburg (SA) if ever. Our local buyers and trend forecasters seriously needs to catch a wake up! What do they do and what do they see when they go on those elaborate international business-paid-for-buying-and-forecasting-trips? I don’t get it!

I could be wrong, but believe me I have tried tracking these pairs (HyperPink, HyperYellow and HyperGreen colorways) down about town, zilch, nada. Should you know where I can buy a pair feel free to educate me! Yes, I could buy online that’s and option to consider, which I have. but my itch is in desperate deep need of some instant gratification!

always loved some New Balance range that looks-like-feels-like and recently saw a pair of FEIYUE running shoes that is built on the same design but I was denied the pleasures of owning it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment