Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tokelo Motsepe | The Black Audrey Hepburn Of Our Time


















































 
The delicate Tokelo Motsepe - I first knew her as Tokelo Dhlamini, I always have to scratch out Dhlamini to Motsepe every time I write her name. I must ask her what the story is with her last name change anywhoo - from Through Shaded Eyes wearing one of the hottest colours and look this season. Black, All Black Everything and Monochrome look. 

The adorable, Tokelo is one of my favourite Joburg gurls. She is simply stunning! I always see a little Audrey Hepburn within her. Funny thing is I went through her blog whilst working on this post and saw that, she also did a post on the same look and referenced it to Audrey Hepburn. 

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment