Monday 17 November 2014

Get The Look: Jerri Mokgofe x Anisa Mpungwe For MRP Spring Summer 2014






























I did a series with this top and called it; Six Ways To Style One Look. If you follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/accordingtojerri you might have seen it already.

The African print top which is technically a dress tucked in, to look like a top is from Anisa x MRP Collection available at MRP stores and online.  Men in womens clothes and women in mens clothes has always been a thing and taint even about cross dressing. Or may it is, is the glass full or half empty, you argue it out…

The black blazer I picked it up form somewhere for next to nothing – R50 at most I would say.  The denims are DIESEL, fucking in love with these denims, the cut; wash and distressed vibe got me going cray! My ugly shoes are from MRP as well, absolutely love them totes my summer vibe!


I am seeing the world through Dolce & Gabbana – naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment