Sunday 8 June 2014

Get The Look: G-Star Raw Denim x LEE Jeans x MZero by Melissa Shoes for Men

























































You heard all about my G-Star Raw Denim story. The bottom denims I am wearing here, are also part of that situation I mentioned last week. Mild drop crotch, bow leg cut in deep-dark-and-moody-denim-blue wash colour.

For me LEE Jeans have the best denim shirts within the market. This is a statement I am making not a subject matter for debate purposes. To achieve this Canadian tuxedo vibe, normally I would have paired this Lee denim shirt with a pair of my Wrangler denim – Las Vegas style – my favourite cut offering from Wrangler. One of the best skinny cut I have ever worn and own.

... But I opted for these GStar Raw denims because the wash and texture went quite well together. Work-wear-chic or urban-cow-boy, you decide.

The lace ups I am wearing are MZero by Melissa Shoes for Men. They are super comfortable, funky and stylish but I have to admit I was challenged as to how style and incorporate them in to a day to day look. As we all now, black smart shoes are a little trickier to style as opposed to brown and other colours.  

Also if you would like to buy these please remember to buy one and a half or two sizes smaller because your normal size will be way too big. I am actually in love with these MZeros I want all the colours for this coming spring summer season!


SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment