Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jerri Mokgofe x WOOLWORTHS x Dolce & Gabbana | Get The Look Editorial



































I am seeing the world through Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana’s eyes.  - Dolce & Gabbana frames. Model code: DG 4102; Color code:  502/73; Brown lenses; Tortoise shell Pilot Havanna acetate frame.
I have had these for a while without wearing them. As I was not too sure they would be a perfect fit for my face shape. Throw in a beanie for a bit of edge and face shape mould, control and grunge and we ready for the streets. Love the shape on my face, strong, masculine, sporty, casual, oversized yet not overpowering and swallowing my face. Present yet not forgettable makes just about the right statement worth a double take.

RE: Jeans Oversized raglan sleeves baseball jersey inspired tee - WOOLWORTHS from their SS 2012 collection
You know I am all for everything oversized. Team stay rail thin skinny only to buy cuts for the morbidly obese! There is a sense of care-free by buying a size XXXL when you are in fact size XS. Or maybe it’s because I just got tired of always struggling when it came to finding smaller sizes in the shops.

Sleeveless Puffer Jacket in Apple Green by WOOLWORTHS from their AW 2013 collection.
Initially I got the fiery red one, it was just as fierce but we all know that Emerald Green is the colour of 2013 therefore all hues of green rule. Hence I opted for this fierce Apple Green colour instead. Although I would not mind one in red as well – as back up!

I went through the store (as usual) a few days back and this is what I am TOTES OBZ with and I would TOTES TOTES wear from Woolies’ new AW 2013 collection: The Hooded Multi Pockets Parka x distressed straight cut denims x Camo Long Johns x Wool Blend Blazer and you know I gotta balance this equation with something from the ladies section I am all for this military jacket. They had an amazing camo print button down shirt - code: 501993904 in store, I am disappointed it’s not on their online store; it is also quite THE VIBE!

I went shopping with my favourite Palesa Mahlaba and this happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment