Tuesday 22 January 2013

Jerri Mokgofe | Get The Look Shoot For GQ South Africa My Style Diary | Day 1
































































































Who you wearing who you wearing, what are you wearing? I am wearing CONFIDENCE but if you really must know who I am wearing allow me to SPILL THE JUICE:

Jeans - Lee Jeans
Racer Back Vest - Jay Jays
Apple Green Patent Leather Sneaker – Converse Jack Purcell
Apple Green Trench Coat - Thrifted
Optic Frame - TOM FORD
Wrist Watch - ICE Watch
Double Knuckle Spike Ring - ASOS
Double Knuckle Love Ring - Jay Jays
Wrist pieces aka Arm Candy - (I made them)

This was first published on GQ South Africa - My Style Diary page.
Photographer: Prudence Louw

Remember; Do not sell yourself too short, THINK PRADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment