Monday, 21 January 2013

Dior Homme | Milan Menswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013 Collection































































I believe that Kris Van Assche delivered a fabulous collection, normally I would have early scrolled over Dior Homme but this stopped me dead in my tracks. He had me at that laser print-esque geometric shape print, the cinched blazers and coats, sport jackets with a twist, leather finishes and double breasted jackets. The he black and white closing story sealed the deal for me.
I was going through the web looking at other bloggers view on the collection and on one of the comment section someone said; “I like how all the men make snoop dogg look fat” Hahahaha exaggeration much? Still hilarious!

These are just my top picks, see the rest of the collection here HYPER BEAST