Tuesday 5 June 2012

Fundi Khumalo | Fashion & Style IT Chirl
























You are respectable lady who is brilliant at what she does and you always Boh-Rings-It Chirl.
I am (news to me! lol) 

What is it that you do and why?
Events, Marketing and Sales. Why- well I love putting together events and seeing the final product, the smile on people faces when they see what you did for their event is priceless. Marketing is what I studied in college I am really blessed to be able to utilize all of my favourite things into my job.

Sales well I only recently started with selling still learning and I'm really not a sales person. But I'm learning and you can only grow from experience. As I said I work for a company that has allowed me to be able to incorporate everything into one job. Love it!  

You are a biggest inspiration to someone reading this; may you please share with them a few words of wisdom they will forever cherish, and ignite their will power to keep on keeping on:
 ‘Love what you do and you will never have to work a day in your life”. I've always loved this saying and I utilize it in my everyday life. The minute I hate what I'm doing I lose inspiration and motivation and go back to the drawing board and re-evaluate. And the other thing is just be YOU! Everyone else is taken. We unfortunately live in a fake and fickle world the only thing that you can do for yourself is just be YOU

The most unglamorous thing about fashion is?
We are exposed to all the skinny girls never the curvy girls when majority of the nation is curvy, girls end up starving themselves wanting to look like that. Well for me that's what stands out. 

If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My son I can't imagine life without him. I probably would want to die with him as well. 

How often do you shop and how does shopping make you feel?
I shop every week. I tend to buy like 2 things or 3 things every week, I feel bad coz I'm on a single parent budget, so I often feel bad like I should be saving for my son's future here I am shopping away! LOL...

There is a limited collaboration and a share of resources in South African industries, what is your take on this?
We still have a long way to go as South Africans, but there is some growth. We are being recognized in different industries we just have a problem in this country of supporting one another and being patriotic. When we exercise this we will be the number 1 nation.


P.S Tear out as page out of her Little Black Book and put it to good use. Fundi is FEROSH and it will take a whole lot more than words to try discredit her style and sense of being! When you have it you have it, you can’t be half fabulous and she is all that and lick of cream. Let us appreciate and acknowledge that!

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment