Wednesday 4 April 2012

LeAnne Kistan-Dlamini For Kluk CGDT

















































































SDR / Photography | Simon Deiner

If there is one one word to describe LeAnn it would be, ‘Lady’ LeAnna is a Lady Full-Stop-Period-The-End! She is a sensational song bird with the pipes to match the description; a star that radiant with star qualities.

She reminds me of a renowned poem by Maya Angelou “Phenomenal Woman” especially the part where she writes;

“Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.

She effortlessly wore this gown from Kluk CGDT couture collection which was first presented at the African Fashion International SS 2011 with sheer opulence and self assurance. It looks amazing on the runway but looks FEROSH on the red carpet; with the length slightly sweeping the floor and cut snugly fitting the structure; we just gonna have to double-check that cause gurl took it home, it is a full on home run! Give this chirl her 10s please!

Malcolm Kluk and Christiaan Gabriel du Toit   - “The boys”- as affectionately referred to in the fashion circles are ever ready to whip it out and blow you out your ID book!

I simply can not wait to see what she is wearing on her new music video for her single " I Cry" which is coming out soon. I hear it was shot in Cape Town and Miss Thang will be heavily clad by Tiger of Sweden? SHUT UP!!! THAT'S MAHY-JOR!! RED!!!

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment