Thursday 12 January 2012

Cue Cyndi Lauper & Grab GHD

"I come home in the morning light,
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh,mother,dear,
We're not the fortunate ones,

And girls,
They wanna have fu-un.
Oh,girls,
Just wanna have fun.

The phone rings in the middle of the night,
My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh,daddy,dear,
You know you're still number one,
But girls,


They wanna have fu-un,
Oh,girls,just wanna have
That's all they really want.....
Some fun...."


Love this image, it is absolutely sincere and Erin’s stunning hair doing the white-girl-hair-back-flip just piles the cream cheese on that red velvet cake! The GHD angels just broke out in to a harmonic tear-jerking gospel of approval!

2 comments:

  1. Its a really lovely picture, but where in the world is flipping ones hair a white thing? I'm black, I have friends from across the world who are African, middle eastern, Asian, Carribean, South American, basically who are not white... who like me can flip, shake whip their hair baby. I even have a Danish friend who has an Afro....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touché, I fully agree with you. Everyone with a fair amount of hair follices on their heads that allows can do a stunning hair-back-flip, bounce, shake, whip e.t.c

      In South African context we even refer the gesture of flipping the hair as "Agh-My-Hare"

      In no way did I mean that the hair-back-flip is exclusive to any race or gender. I said that because the subject of my post was in actual fact a fabulous caucasian female with stunning hair that.

      Frankly, I believe we have a case of severe race emotional attachment and misinterpretation here. Period-The-End

      Thanks for reading & Stay Ferociously Fabulous Doll Face Double Deluxe

      Delete