Friday 7 October 2011

Cleo Droomer Dreamy For Mr. Price Collection














































A few days back I was walking past Mr. Price and I was like “HOLD THE PHONE what’s going on in there?!?!?!” That was my reaction when I saw the POP window display for the new Cleo Droomer for Mr. Price Collection.

It didn’t come as a blow that when I got inside the store and profusely searched for this collection there was only bits and bops left in stock. Not only is the collection absolutely tasteful, budget-friendly, and chic it is also selling out faster than Missoni for Target.

Kelly Esterhuyse whip out that sketch book and start working gurl, the stakes are super HOOG.

A lot of Boys would kill for an opportunity like this Cleo Droomer. WELL DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment