Monday 11 July 2011

Does It Honestly Get Better Than Brad Goreski
















































Primarily I did not pay much attention to Brad Goreski, I always thought; “This Cute Rachel Zoe’s side kick must be booked in rehab - Bow Tie Anonymous, he is stylish but his style feels safe” Every time I came across Brad it felt like he was wearing yesterday’s fancy clothes in different colours.
But little did I know that this stylist extraordinaire will one day break up with Rachel Zoe and slowly become a savage beast in the game. He is backing it, flipping it and serving it sweltering HOT!

My outmost beloved ensemble that inspired this post and reaffirmed his style is the colour blocking number he wore to Paris Fashion Week SS ’11-12, boy went out and back slammed it!

I am giving Brad Goreski his 10s, 10s, 10s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment