Monday 23 May 2011

Marion and Lindie Winter 2011





I am sucker for flawless well executed adverts, I am very visual individual amongst other things therefore every time I look at an AD my eyes goes in to a microscopic dissecting mode and I just don’t want to see things in places they do not belong.

I mean throw this print AD in a copy of W Magazine and play a little game called “Spot The South African Brand” and see how many people get it right.

I am totally cray-cray for the Tan trench coat paired with an exaggerated snood in a striking red. Love it for its simplicity yet unforgettable demeanor.

To the team that was involved in the shoot for this campaign I would like to say a big-fat-well-done, absolutely Sheer Genius! Jenna (the model) she totally delivered! The campaign was shot by the renowned photographer Mister Ross Garett!

No comments:

Post a Comment