Monday 23 May 2011

Break Out The Smelling Salts!!!










































One of my outmost beloved male models is the 26 years old Spaniard situation called Jon Kortajarena. You might know him from the GUESS by Marciano 2009 AD campaign or Tom Ford’s film “Single Man” or Replay S/S 2011 or from Pepe Jeans S/S 2011 or Tom Ford F/W 09, S/S 10 or David Yurman S/S 2011 or H&M. The motion of the ocean for dropping all these credentials is that brother is what the industry has coined “a working model”.


This post is not about Jon Kortajarena but about Aaron. Aaron is the gentleman on the image above all I know about him is that he was photographed by the fabulous guys from www.trendycrew.com   in 2009 at Berlin S/S 2009 Fashion Week.

I just feel that Jon Kortajarena should not feel safe in that position looks like there is influx of talent in Berlin! My vocabulary is about to fail me I don’t know my caliante from heiß.  
I honestly have never in my life seen such beauty, someone please ID this man!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!
    I get many emails asking for Aaron. Unfortunately I only got his name :(

    ReplyDelete