Monday 11 April 2011

SA Fashion Week S/S '11 : Amanda Laird Cherry












































When the first model walked past me I first noticed the accessories than the footwear. Thereafter my focus was only directed to those two aspects of the looks.
I immediately shut down and thought the collection was forgettable.
By the fifth model my eyes started getting drawn to the garments involuntarily; these words began rolling deep within my comprehension: Innocent, Delicate, Feminine, Fragile, Warm and GENIUS!
Above are my five obsessions from this collection but most of all I am cray cray about the footwear and neck pieces!
P.S Amanda if you happen to come across this blog may you please DHL me 5 of those neck pieces? Delivery address available upon request. Thank You in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment