Monday 3 November 2014

Jerri Mokgofe : Get The Look With Aldo, Diesel and RayBan




































































































































What did they say about a crispy-white-fitted-button-down shirt paired with yummy cut denims that just fit perfectly and footwear of choice? Correct, exactly, that! I decided to whip out these classics and give them a modern twist.

Do you have some retail stores that you never go in to because;
A. You already have this preconceived notion that their merchandise is way over priced and you not about that life?
B. You have already came to a conclusion in your head that there will be nothing in there for you anyways so why bother?

Yes, me too. I have written-off some stores in my head before I have even gone inside them to check out their product offering. The point is don’t knock it until you have tried it. What does this have to do with this post? Nothing, I just thought you must read a little something just-nje.


I picked up these denims from DIESEL the frames are RAY BAN (optics are Dolce & Gabbana), the summer parka is from TOPMAN and the leather slip-ons are MR B. for ALDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment