Tuesday 19 August 2014

Media Release: Adidas Originals by Rita Ora FW14 Black Pack













Blacker than night, this limited edition adidas Originals by Rita Ora drop sold exclusively through selected adidas Originals stores emits its own supernatural glow.

Slick as streets; supple leathers make a statement with glow-in-the-dark tooling. Flashes of Rita's signature yellow brings out the details against glow-in-the-dark reptile prints on micro-knifed 3-D scaled uppers across reimagined adidas Originals sneaker classics, infusing feet with wild eclecticism.

"The collaboration came about through mutual love and appreciation. I have always been a fan of adidas Originals and respect what they stand for in their fearlessness and originality. I worked very closely with adidas Originals to put a personal touch in every piece with connections to my music, my career and my life. I'm really proud of the collection and beyond excited for my fans to get their hands on it!" says Rita Ora


FROM THE DESK OF: Nash Mariah | Ogilvy PR Cape Town |  0214671335  

No comments:

Post a Comment