Saturday 22 February 2014

Mr Price Winter 2014 Exclusive Preview Breakfast #MRPYOURLIFE




































































I attended the ultra exclusive Mr Price Winter 2014 collection preview at a tucked-away little spot in Westcliff sometime last week.

Naturally the champagne breakfast was an A+ Do. The Mr. Price team really do know how to cross their Ts’ and Dot their Is’ when it comes to hosting their guests. Every event of theirs I have the pleasure of attending has always surpassed the previous one. I do not know how they get it right, because it is very hard to impress me, I am a Leo.

The winter collection they presented will drop is small batches from March, April till all the warmer winter garments are in store. To make sure you do not miss a thang keep checking their online store www.mrp.com and shop as the new merchandise gets realised.

There are a few items I have my lusty eyes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment