Sunday 17 March 2013

Linda Sokhulu x The 7th annual South African Film and Television Awards - SAFTA 2013





















































Absolutely love this lady. There is something so elegant and graceful about her. Look like she could invite you for cuppa tea and share with you the most beautiful life stories from experience; with a penchant of wit and an unmatched wisdom. She reminds me of one of my aunts. 



I know some people in the fashion world will coo that she; “Looks Naked” meaning that she is not wearing any accessories. For someone who is an accessory whore like me – You know how I can pile them on them statement little trinkets! I am loving this bare vibe without the sparkly jewels. As Miss Thang Coco Chanel once said “Elegance is refusal” Linda is wearing her infectious smile and indisputable confidence for accessories.  
 

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment