Saturday 16 March 2013

Bonang Matheba For Gert Johan Coetzee at The 7th annual SAFTA 2013



























































As of late it takes a lot to impress me when it come to fashion, trends and clothes in general - for obvious reason. I must be honest when I saw Bonang Matheba this afternoon I was like OK cool yah-yah-fish-paste. It is B and obviously she looks good and well dressed in Gert Johan Coetzee, Make Up done by the talented Nthato Mashishi and hair by Diva Devine cool.

I later realised that Bonang actually really looked good tonight, very good at it, absolutely fierce! In person you might over look the look but these images sure aint lying! Guurl you look FUCKINGAMAZING, TOTES MAJ! That is why it is better to photograph beautifully than look good in real life but photograph terribly.

Strange as I even enjoyed the make up more than the dress especially those matte purple lips! If you are a makeup OBZ you would know that when it comes to lipstick all hues of purple are pretty MAJ this season. So gurls drop that Ruby-Wooo-Marilyn Monroe red lips and jump on the purple lipstick shades. It is THE VIBE! I got obz’ed with purple lips last week at MBFJW 2013 when I saw Avant Apparel models wearing M.A.C lipstick a shade called RUBY (I stand to be corrected but I am pretty sure it was ruby)!

Nthato Mashishi is what Joyce Bonelli is to The Kardashians and Nick Minaj’s faces. They BEAT THOSE FACES! BEAT THAT FACE!!!

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment