Monday 21 January 2013

Dior Homme | Milan Menswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013 Collection































































I believe that Kris Van Assche delivered a fabulous collection, normally I would have early scrolled over Dior Homme but this stopped me dead in my tracks. He had me at that laser print-esque geometric shape print, the cinched blazers and coats, sport jackets with a twist, leather finishes and double breasted jackets. The he black and white closing story sealed the deal for me.
I was going through the web looking at other bloggers view on the collection and on one of the comment section someone said; “I like how all the men make snoop dogg look fat” Hahahaha exaggeration much? Still hilarious!

These are just my top picks, see the rest of the collection here HYPER BEAST

No comments:

Post a Comment