Friday 26 October 2012

Gavin Rajah | Mercedes Benza Fashion Week 2012 | Backstage Pass












































The above images are part one of three to complete the collection. This story which I dubbed “Luxe Urban Jungle” I managed to capture backstage just before the show. This story was BUSTING, FUCKENAMAZING! I was NOT invited to Gavin Rajah’s show therefore no images, no effort, no review, zilch, fokol, niks, nada, nah’thang!

Go through my Twitter timeline if you care enough for that kind of admin, to see what I thought of the collection and presentation in totality. Real time.

At some point the models were walking to: Love Theme [A Summer Place - Arr. Lee Holderidge] by The Boston Pops Orchestra & John Williams. What a FABULOUS song!

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was helluva a show...dontca wish ya one of the models, but hey at least some of us got the opportunity of making it to the Fashion Show and bumping into our fav' peeps like you Jerri, jy's awesome! Mwah...

    ReplyDelete