Tuesday 11 September 2012

Robert Geller Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York Men's Ready To Wear Spring 2013




























































Robert Geller has to be on the Top 5 list of my favourite men’s wear designers! Holly Molly -  Body hugging latex, neoprene capelets and leggings, tribal neck pieces, deconstructed cuts, sluggish, ill form fitting, mesh, cinched and cropped; are you KIDDING ME!!! 

I have to admit the styling, accessories and some of the pieces slightly reminded me of Stiaan Louw’s past collections. 

The collection is so London Grunge; could totally wear all of it after losing like about 10ks!

Check out his previous collection HERE

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

1 comment:

  1. I have leather looking tights like that...
    But on me... They dont look like the above...

    ReplyDelete