Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mister Trickett for Mr. Price Project Limited Edition Label














































“Here’s a little sample from my new winter range. It has been designed exclusively for the Mr. Price Project Limited Edition Label. In case you don’t know by now, I must tell you I have always had love affair with men’s fashion, especially the classics. My all-time favourite place to find inspiration has to be Japan, and this range is based on personal favourites that I have collected from there over the years. My feeling is that a garment should be well designed and made with care, from fabric that will last longer than a season. All my shoes and accessories are made from 100% leather.

The range will be exclusive to 47 select Mr. Price stores, with limited quantities of each garment. I have constructed the perfect jacket, 2 killer denim shirts, raw jeans, a winter white heavyweight twill jean, the perfect white shirt with the cutest club collar, yarn-dyed striped knitwear and a classic striped cardi (girls will love to “borrow” this).

My quintessential leather derbies in tangerine and navy have a micro sole which makes them light as a feather and my all-time favourites have to be the red brogues. There are quite a few other pieces, so why not surprise yourself and take a look at a Mr. Price store close to you?
If it’s not a large store, call first to make sure they stock the range.


From The Desk of:  Sara | Mister Trickett

P.S I went wild for the previous Mr Price Projects Collection designed by the genius that is Apostolos Andreas. Absolutely phenomenal, love his work and he knows it! I will pay a little visit to Mr Price soon enough to check out this new collection hopefully there will be pieces that will make the cashier burn it up whilst tilling in my purchases!

It is a homogenous affair Mister Trickett of Mr Price; get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment