Thursday 17 May 2012

Ted Baker Women SS 2012 Collection





















































The bold floral 3 piece modest-shorts suit is my most adored number from the collection. I could totally rock that, I want a set! Magic can be created here! Floral in spring ground breaking, Love it!

The A line cut baby doll just above the knee flora dress is also a winner, finished off with that luxe yet basic petal cut outs detailed cardigan is right on the money! Breakfast at Tiffany’s anyone?

The black tunic with a trimming and arm detailed is quite something special! Think business at the front party at the back!

The collection was all about bows, bows, bows, cutesy and girly with a twist. It’s all for that focused gurl who knows how to take it home should need be. O' how lets not forget the nude coloured footwear, nothing but sheer nude!

I heard the collection will be at Stuttafords nationwide, I stand to be corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment