Wednesday 7 December 2011

This Season's IT Bag
















Olivia Palermo effortlessly and single handily moulded this bucket bag to what it is today; The “It Bag” of the season!

Say Hello to the ZARA Buffalo Leather Plaited Shopper Bag; from their ZARA-WOMAN Fall / Winter 2011/12 Collection. Naturally, I just HAD TO scoop myself two of them! I went for the dark brown alligator-esque textured for the character and because crocos have the most sought-after leather and texture this season and the ox red coloured one!

Leather Top Handles, Totes, Shopper Bags are the designs and styles OWNING IT this season. The Bigger, The Drzamatic, The Better! No moderation required, so Do Not hold back!

This number is so hot it had me slipping in the puddle of my own precum!

It got me all STIRRED UP & SIMMERED!

5 comments:

  1. Damn...these shoppers are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the price? Will I still be able to find it in store? I'm in Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the price? Will I still be able to find it in store? I'm in Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the price? Will I still be able to find it in store? I'm in Cape Town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Summer,

    This post is tad dated and I am not to sure if they still have these in stock. Maybe go visit and find out or buy on online.

    Thanks for popping by!
    xx

    ReplyDelete