Crazy day after a shoot, I ended up at the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush launch, which was held at LeefSPA. Late as fuck but nevertheless I made it just in time to sit for the last product presentation.
The presentation was followed by more bubbles for the pain, a Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush facial, a Clinique face beat and a feet massage. I was just as grateful for the massage as I was for the feet rub because I had busted my ankle a few days prior – blame it on turnup.
I have been trying out the facial brush at home and these are some of the things you need to know about the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush:
- Dermatologist-developed and engineered by the Swiss.
- It is designed to clean even hard-to-reach areas like the T-Zone.
- It has two bristle types for customised cleansing. The green have a different texture to the white. I am tempted to say the green bristle are tough than the white but do not want to cause the word ‘tough’ feels, sounds and visually conjures TOUGH.
- The brush is super light and sexy.
- The brush is waterproof.
- For all Skin Types.
- Do not use the brush together with an exfoliator.
- Be gentle; just be gentle with the brush on your face. Guuurl you aint scrubbing a burnt pot or dirty stoep. Be Gentle. Unless of course…
- The brush does not tear a single-ply wet tissue – that is how gentle it is.
- The bristles nozzle is detachable and just like your toothbrush should be replaced after every 3 months.
- After 30 seconds of usage the brush automatically stops. So should you!
- One last cool thing; the brush uses a USB charger. Means you can charge on the go (on your computer or mobile charge – do not quote me on this one)
Brush Kit – Rx
Detachable Bristle – Rx
I am still enjoying the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush. Can I see the difference and is that mentioned glow pulling through? not too sure yet, but then again it is still early days, ask me after 2 weeks. BUT can I feel the difference after every use? Absolutely YAAAAAAAS!