Sunday 22 December 2013

Classic Pieces to Shop for Him Online With Your (His) MasterCard








































Burberry Structured Leather Briefcase, Brown for ZAR 20177.80
Shop The Bag HERE


























Prada Nero Two-Tone Pointy-Toe Slip On, Nero/Black
Description: Two-tone glossy calfskin upper. Pointy toe. Venetian vamp. 3/4" stacked heel. Shop The Shoes HERE
Suede Side-Zip Tote Bag for ZAR 32711.60
Crafted to an exacting standard of elegance and discreet luxury, this Tom Ford suede tote is a unique men's accessory with enduring appeal.
Shop The Bag HERE
























Prada Spazzolato Tassel Loafer, Black
Spazzolato leather upper. Topstitched collar. Notched vamp with tassel. Leather lining and sole. 3/4" flat block heel. Shop you Tassel moment HERE

Braided-Handle Tote Bag, Dark Green by GUCCI
Pebbled leather. Shop The Tote HERE

























Just like a pair of good denims, Dr Martens are a classic wardrobe staple you could ever invest in. They are trendy across all generations, fashion subcultures and seasons! They come in different lengths, colours and styles. You will be spoilt for choice.  Shop your pair on Docs on HERE
 

  Men's Soho Leather Tote Bag, Sapphire Blue by GUCCI for ZAR 21920.10
Leather with palladium hardware. Embossed interlocking G detail.
Shop The Tote HERE

Birkenstock Sandals are all the rage since last season. We are going to see more of them this summer, make sure you have your pair(s) already. The other day I was at the stores and I saw some department stores already have copies paying homage to the original Birkenstock Sandals with their generic version of the original in stock already. Buy your pair HERE












































Alexander McQueen Men's Skull Chiffon Scarf, Black/Ivory for ZAR 3316.10
This one of the fashion item I have been lusting over for decades now. I myself I am tempted to whip out my MasterCard and do best! Shop The Scarf HERE



This is not my Christmas wish list but a sort of an idea of what I would compile should someone ever ask me what I would like for Christmas. I wouldn’t be surprised if I never hear back from them or laugh back on my face. I have an expensive taste therefore I do not expect gifts from people but I welcome them upon presentation. DUH. Purely because I do not subscribe to the school of thought that states ‘it is the thought that counts’ usually that is just a consolation statement for crappy gifting tendencies.

I like gifting myself with the most luxurious and functional shit I need / want. One thing is for sure; once I work harder and splurge on that item I keep forever. I then calculate the depreciation value or earned value every time I wear it. I love classical items by classic I mean; that the item must still be available at the same price in an original style. After decades of needing (wanting) it.

This is a list I compiled to give you an idea of what you could potentially buy HIM (whoever your HIM is) for Christmas / New Year and Valentine. If the gift is that pricey it will cover a few life milestone celebrations or holidays. Don’t be cheap!

Remember, shopping online with MasterCard is easy and convenient – there is no need to wait in line for payments and more importantly, you can shop at any time you like. Hellooo, I doubt I needed to highlight that for you!

Thanks to MasterCard’s promotion, shoppers in South Africa can easily shop and enjoy sweet deals and promotions offered by top U.S. retailers during this holiday season.  With the holiday shopping upon us, this is a great opportunity to start shopping for your loved ones. Simply enter MCSHOP at checkout to enjoy free and discounted shipping from popular U.S. brands.

Happy Shopping Lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment