Friday 13 December 2013

AG Adriano Goldschmied: Be Inspired and Shop The Look


































The festive season has arrived and as you all know a guuurl has to look their best all the dang time to be the life of the party and subject of style envy! Look Good To Feel Good – trust me this philosophy works like a charm. If that fails you, look good and up the fragrance factor as a confidence boost!

New Years Eve outfit is a big deal hence I have been frantic lately checking out different online stores for something smashing and would make a statement on the dance floor. I am slowly getting there…

I was busy playing dress up on my Polvore account and I came across these amazing AG Adriano Goldschmied female denims. The wash and cut is upper edgy, current yet classic. They made me wonder; given an opportunity to still an IT girl, how would I style her in these denims? That is how I came up with the style look on the pic above!  What do you think? Fetch right? I know!

Remember, shopping online with MasterCard is easy and convenient – there is no need to wait in line for payments and more importantly, you can shop at any time you like. Hellooo, I doubt I needed to highlight that for you!

Thanks to MasterCard’s promotion, shoppers in South Africa can easily shop and enjoy sweet deals and promotions offered by top U.S. retailers during this holiday season. So if you would like to do some etail therapy (naturally) on Adriano Goldschmied online store; simply enter MCSHOP at checkout to enjoy free and discounted shipping from this popular U.S. brands


Happy Shopping Lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment