Sunday 22 September 2013

1st Project Drummers at MensHealth Magazine Menswear Collection 2013


























































Whilst watching the Menshealth Magazine Menswear Collection Fashion Show 2013. I turned around and behind me were these rock-hard washboard abs, heavy loaded tits, suggestive V lines and throbbing biceps. I know very rude of me to ignore the presentation on the runway but this became priority! These guy’s bodies are unreal, trust there was no photoshop involved here. If that is the consequences of being a topless drummer SIGN ME UP!

I guess to be able to pull off those waistband cut-off denims you need abs and penis-pointer muscle definition like that. He is rocking those Calvin Klein tighty-whities and G Star raw denims like a G.

No comments:

Post a Comment