Friday 10 May 2013

Samuel L. Jackson Covers GQ Style South Africa AW 2013



























Yhooo Samuel looks FIERCE; these images will permanently eradicate the images of the Kangol-cap-wearing-Samuel-L.-Jackson which have long been embossed in my brain storage. For long his name has been synonymous with back-to-front-Kangol-cap- wearing-actor but seems it seems like the guys from GQ Style South Africa made a phenomenal job of giving  Mister Man a new style identity. Sashay away Kangol, Hellooooo Naked Ape! Totes Maj

I am hyperventilating, can it be Monday already (the issue is on shelf Monday 13.05.2013). I simply cannot wait to get my dirty paws all over that rag!

Credits:
Samuel L Jackson covering the South African issue of GQ Style Magazine AW 2013 -
Lensed by: Steve Tanchel
He is wearing: Naked Ape
Genius behind the Magic (Creative Direction): Arthur Malan-Murison
Image Source: GQ South Africa


SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment