Sunday, 17 March 2013

Kgomotso Christopher & Calvin Christopher x SAFTA 2013






















































































Last time I wanted to photograph her with Calvin and she said; “NO, that’s enough” last night I asked her for a picture just by herself and she said; “NO, it will have to be with my husband because he complements my gown” - Whatever Kgomotso Christopher wants, I guess.

I loved her high-up-slit, I asked who the designer was... well I never got a reply. I enjoyed his shawl collar blazer. I am obz’ed with shawl collar blazer quite MAJ!

I often wonder if beautiful people like Kgomotso and Calvin Christopher are acutely aware that they beautiful? These two scooped all and more from the aesthetics genetic jackpot!

The Christophers!