Sunday 17 March 2013

Kgomotso Christopher & Calvin Christopher x SAFTA 2013






















































































Last time I wanted to photograph her with Calvin and she said; “NO, that’s enough” last night I asked her for a picture just by herself and she said; “NO, it will have to be with my husband because he complements my gown” - Whatever Kgomotso Christopher wants, I guess.

I loved her high-up-slit, I asked who the designer was... well I never got a reply. I enjoyed his shawl collar blazer. I am obz’ed with shawl collar blazer quite MAJ!

I often wonder if beautiful people like Kgomotso and Calvin Christopher are acutely aware that they beautiful? These two scooped all and more from the aesthetics genetic jackpot!

The Christophers!

No comments:

Post a Comment