Thursday 20 December 2012

Darren Struwig For Feiyue



Model: Darren Struwig @ Star Models
Styling: Jerri Mokgofe
Photographer: Jerri Mokgofe
Footwear: Feiyue Delta Mid (one of my favourite style especial in this colourway, I was lusting over it for a few weeks but unfortunately it was not available in my size when I wanted a pair.)

As a Custodian of Freedom; Feiyue South Africa asked me to do a freewill shoot on how to wear a pair of one their new Spring Summer 2012 footwear styles; something which I was more than happy to do. It was meant to be me doing the modelling bit but I thought I have a fabulous professional model friend of mine, why don’t I ask him if he would like to do a little test with me if he is available.  

Well that is part one of many shots we took which I will share with you in due cause.

The image was first posted HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment