Sunday 18 November 2012

Bonang Matheba For Gert Johan Coetzee | Channel O Music Video Awards 2012


























At first glance I had a heavy feeling of Dejavu, Gert Johan Coetzee’s creation looked very familiar. I thought it drew inspiration from Kate Moss in Marc Jacobs at 2009 MET Costume Institute Gala in a custom gold lamé turban. I took to Twitter for help and some of the fashion whores who know the fashion know-hows and can back it up from the archives said; for them it was too close to home and referenced it to a stunning sequined creation from Rachel Zoe, which included a matching turban Karolína Isela Kurková wore to the 2012 MET Costume Institute Gala. Do the maths - who called it?

I once said; there is no such thing as ‘Originality’. Originality is a myth; originality is a paramount implementation in contrast to the other.

... either way Miss Thang WERKED!

SHAKE YOUR TITS, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment