Friday 19 October 2012

Le Coq Sportif Flagship Store In Maponya Mall
























































Le Coq Sportif opened its concept store in Maponya Mall on the 18th October 2012 with some big guns. And by the words ‘big guns’ it is all inclusive of all connotations and denotations those two words induce. Speaking of big guns they had some of their brand ambassadors in attendance; Chilliboy Ralepelle was there with his thick Blue Bulls rugby physique (if you in to that kinda thang, thick Coqs), Robert Ebersohn another rugby player (Cheetahs) with his electrifying smile and the South local, kwaito veteran Mandoza was there looking absolutely styling in his white Le Coq gear (you know I am all for everything white this season) five point for you Mandoza. 

So yes, all the COQs were there to celebrate and share in the festivities. 

It was my first time interrogating the brand’s offering, I have always known about the brand name but never paid it any attention. There were a few pieces that sent my saliva secretion glands in to an over drive. But majority of the products I saw were rather more on the sport technical side and lacking on the fashion side. 

I was lusting over those white Bermuda track pants Mandoza was wearing and a pair of The Milos sneakers. Rachel I know you reading this Doll, Do best I love receiving pretty little parcels from DHL!

Oiy, I normally don’t write posts for store launches, seems like there was good subject matter enough to enable my claws to tap dance on this keyboard. Or I just felt like writing and it wasn’t a mission, the words just came out easily. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment