Friday 18 May 2012

Head Honcho AW 2012 LookBook






















































Head Honcho’s winter 2012 LookBook featuring their brand spoke persons Teko Modise, Lulo Cafe, AKA, DJ Speedsta, DJ Fanatic & DJ Franky. 

I trust you familiar with the South African street brand Head Honcho, right? If not may you please click HERE and get familiar. 

I am really feeling that grey melange, baseball jacket inspired cardigan with charcoal and red finishes Lulo Café is wearing, On The Money! It reminds me of this grey melange sweat top with luminous prints on it from their last collection. Yes the one I have been LUSTING for two seasons now, I must just make it happen! O’ and that Black + Purple + grey combo cardigan is Right-On-Speaking-Volumes!

The range is not nauseously street and grungy but rather borderline urban-preppy. Great key items you can fuse in to your everyday look and for that business affair. When going for that smart casual look with the items make sure you opt for the layering styling and pick an item with less pronounced branding to work with and Bob is your uncle! 

I say it is; The League of the Urban Gentlemen. No? Doesn’t that sound right as a campaign tagline? Loves-It!

LookBook tad late some of us have already rolled out our looks for the season and did our AW shopping already and on to SS 2012. Remember next time, SS collection LookBook you release beginning of AW season and AW beginning of SS season. 

Sorry I do not have the credits on who is the team behind the magic, should anyone know feel free to leave me a note on the comment section and I shall update in due course. 

The collection will be available at SHESHA and select SPORTSCENE stores soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment