Monday 3 October 2011

Dramatic Wrist Vibes


The Making




































End Product











































On Friday I wanted a lil something to pick up the notes and add a little vivacity to my outfit. So I decided to make myself exactly what my ensemble needed a DRAMATIC wrist piece. Nothing completes a look like bold accessories. This number is 280 cms long and it is filled the most the quirkiest trinkets and charms ever! Totally Hot and it is as heavy as the predicament between paying rent or getting a new fab outfit!!

I am totally obsessed with it because it can double up as a layered neck piece, belt and more you can only be limited by imagination when it comes to styling this number!

If you would like OWN IT let me know and I will happily make you one but I’ll have to charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment