Wednesday 26 October 2011

D&G Spring Summer 2012 Collection Milan Fashion Week | The End





























This was one of my much-loved female collections from S/S 2012 Milan Fashion Week. The collection is rich, flamboyant and O’ so OTT.  Loving the whole I am packing my Louis V set and gone to concur the east with my oriental vibe. The collection has that Italian vintage feel to it with mild hints of  Easter Mosaic vibe on caviar and bubbly budget!

This was the label D&G last runway collection and they did bounce out with a sheer spectacle. The delightful duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana took an executive decision to close down D&G line to focus more on Dolce & Gabbana, You do know the difference between the two right? Well... For those who don’t know - which I doubt there will be any, as the fact that you reading this post exempts  you as a fashionable being who got it together when it comes to all matters pertaining fashion and style.

BUT just in case you don’t; let me administer a little educational trivia to bring you up to speed. I will cut out the trimmings and garnishes and serve it lean; D&G label is / was the baby sister label to the big sister Dolce & Gabbana. That’s it done now do more research!

I am totally obsessed with this vibe, it’s all about OWNING IT when you out for a little social!

Well Ciao D&G its been swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment