Friday 17 June 2011

Jerri Style Projects: StrussBob Winter 2011 Collection























































StrussBob is absolutely one of my much-loved South African Street brands. It was love at Neon-Truck-Cap-First-Sight!

I got introduced to the brand through their colourful, bold truck caps and you know me show me anything with colour I am ready to fan it till it’s on fire about town.

I was bowled over when the man behind the brand – Nthato Modiselle –asked me to style his Winter 2011 Collection for a runway showcase. If had carte blanche to make that call, I would have used all female models to present the collection. I went with the clean, crisp, preppy boy styling yet cautious not to lose the essence of what the brand StrussBob stands for.

I would like to acknowledge: Fashion PR Maharishi Janna Koppel for the Superga Footwear, David Crouse for the Retrospecs Eyewear and FLUDwatches-SA

No comments:

Post a Comment