Monday 4 April 2011

Mika Stefano vz Beyonce Knowles




































When I saw this image of Beyonce aka Sasha Fierce aka Sasha Warrior strutting her thang ceremoniously in the street way weaing a Thiery Muggler creation with a backdrop of vegetable steaming testosterone following suit; I instantaneously conceptualized on how best to interepret this concept on one of my future projects.

When Mika Stefano asked me to style and art direct his shoot I knew I had my work cut out for me. Whilst working on the mood board and conceptualizing the shoot, we both looked at the image, looked each other in the eyes and screamed!

Sheer Genius!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely interpretation...its kinda like wearing a very simple (lack of good fashion words) outfit and giving it life with a bold accesory...

    Both pics remind of very old ads.... Bullbrand with the lil boys and Body Mist (you were not yet born. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete