Friday 29 April 2011

Jerri's Style Projects











































This is my much beloved look from the Mika Stefano “GP Gossip Gangster” shoot I styled and art directed. Let’s talk the style look:

Give me just-above-the-waistline-length leather jacket in a precise fit and a structured cut, urban jungle print scarf, a pair of blue classic denims and a pair of military boots with character and we good to go! Now if that look description did not leave your mouth watering and an immense urge to get dressed up and hit the streets there is TOTALLY something wrong with YOU!

O’ yes the plan-for-one-but-get-a-combo prop situation do look debonair in their sleeveless leather numbers too; they are undeniably a shot enhancer. A little trivial info the combo is also known as "The Twins On Decks" amongst their circles.

SHEER GENIUS!

1 comment:

  1. Wowww I love everything about this from the styling to the picture itself...Jerry you are my hero.

    ReplyDelete